Monday 5 September 2016

Chicken Wings Infused with Rose Wine & Teriyaki Sauce


My craving for chicken these days, is out of this world. The whole of last week, I literally kept drooling on chicken pictures I saw social media platforms, the peppered, crispy, tendered, my oh my, maybe it was the coke infused chicken wings from last month that caused it o. I mean, that recipe was the bomb.

Here's another way of getting superb flavors in one chicken dish.

Ingredients:


  • 1 cup of Eisberg Rose wine
  • 3 tablespoons of Teriyaki sauce
  • about 5 garlic cloves, crushed
  • 1 medium sized onion, diced
  • Salt and black pepper to taste
  • 3 tablespoons coconut oil
  • 2 tablespoons of honey
  • 10 pieces of Chicken wings
  • Juice from 1 lemon

Method:


  • Mix all the ingredients in a pan except the wings and lemon. Heat for about 10 minutes and set aside to cool
  • Wash the wings with lemon juice. Stir in the wings and be sure to coat all the parts well.
  • Marinate for as long as you can (Mine was for about 2 days, I literally just left it in the fridge to chill )

  • Pre-heat oven for about 5 minutes, arrange wings in baking pan and place in the oven for about 25-30 minutes.
  • Just look at the gravy fro the sauce...Oh-So-Yummy.

  • Enjoy wings with any dish of choice.


  • I made a pepper sauce with the gravy and dipped the wings in the sauce. Bursting flavors all together.


I even designed a picture art for this chicken wings

Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment