Wednesday 27 April 2016

Egg Frittata


Egg Frittata is a very easy to prepare Italian dish. Basically, it's an egg based dish similar to omelette, just that ingredients such as beef, chicken, vegetables are added. It can be oven-baked or cooker-fried as long as there is a pan. It literally takes the shape of the pan used.

So I just got a new Halogen Oven that can literally do everything my gas cooker does, I mean all my worries and stress is all gone...Who would not grab such opportunity?  Allow me to show my marketing skills, please,*clears throat*
the very-portable oven can broil, cook, bake, grill, roast, defrost and do much more...email me to know more about this power-oven...lol. That is not why we're here jare, here's what you'll need...

Ingredients

4 Eggs
Shredded chicken, grilled
Tomato, diced
Habanero pepper, diced
Onion, sliced
Mint leaves and parsley spice (optional)
Uziza leaves (optional spice)
Salt, Knorr cube
2 tablespoon of canola oil

Method:

  • Mix tomato, onions, pepper, spices and knorr cube in a bowl
  • Break eggs into the mixture, add chicken shreds
  • Whisk, and add salt to taste
  • Preheat oven, heat oil in a pan
  • Pour the egg mixture into the pan and slow-cook for 10-15 minutes at 170-200 degree Celsius
  • Serve alone or with yam, plantain, someone like me can even do rice. lol
  • Enjoy!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment