Thursday 28 July 2016

NAIJ.com Feature : Delicious Foods You Could Try as Breakfast For a Healthy Living


Yaaay... Habbies Cookbook got featured... 

If you're following me on Instagram, you would have seen my post about my feature on "Naij.com"...I was super excited...I never expected it.



It was few hours to my birthday (July 27th), I just got back from work and I saw a tag from @temiwrites on Instagram. She wrote about "Delicious foods you could try as breakfast for a healthy living" and two of my food pictures on Instagram made it on the post. 

Isn't that the best "pre-birthday gift yet?" Thought to share and hope this post inspires someone to never stop believing and always keep doing what you love...

The direct link to the post is HERE. Have fun reading and also try out my recipes for frenchtoast and moinmoin. Awaiting your responses.

Happy weekend ahead People...

Love, Lara Balogun of Habbiescookbook... *winks*

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi đài loan và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete