Sunday 6 December 2015

Pancakes with Nutella Toppings!!!


Pancakes and \Omlette
I had gone to the mall the day before, walking aisle by aisle and I saw a nutella jar winking at me :D I guess I winked back because its been a while I had some chocolate indulgence, so I got one and that was how I had this pancake inspirations as well :D

Every bite of this beauty was sumptuous!!!

Ingredients


One and half cups of plain flour
2 tablespoon of baking powder
Sugar to taste
Pinch of Salt
1 egg
One and half cups of milk






Method:

Mix baking powder, flour and salt in a bowl

Whisk egg, milk and sugar, until fine paste is formed and pour in dry ingredients
Whisk, until combined
melt half spoon of butter in a pan
pour 1/4 cup of the mixture in pan
when bubbles appear around the edges, flip and fry until its golden

Tip: Add toppings like Nutella, Fruits, Vegetables...It adds colour to the meal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment